Tattoo Designs   Join   Login   Help
Japanese Tattoo Creator   Online Tattoo Maker   Tattoo Pictures    Tattoo Lettering Designer    Custom Tattoo Designs     Try a Tattoo

Attention! Please make sure JavaScript is turned on in your browser! You must turn it on in order for TattooDesign to work properly.

Forum
Talk with other members of the tattoo community about matters involving ink and skin. Join us to post here.
  Latest Posts   Categories   Tattoo Discussion   Tattoo Ideas, Designs, and Meaning  

His/Her matching Tatts

Topics: 1   Posts: 0

So my fiancee & me wanna get matching tatts, but can't agree on anything. Styles r different and he's more risky & wild. Help me please! We like lions, tigers, skulls & butterflies (me)!

Topics: 17   Posts: 58

Hi!

You should check out our tattoo pictures gallery -- we have lots of pics of all these things. Check them out:

Lion tattoos

Tiger tattoos

Skull tattoos

Butterfly tattoos

Hopefully by looking at these images you'll be able to compromise on a great design that suits both of you!

Best of luck,

Miss Kittens

PS -- We have a custom tattoo design service here, where you can work with one of our professional tattoo artists to create just what you want, after you know what it is. More info and request form here:

Design Your Own Tattoo

Best of luck!

~Miss Kittens

TattooDesign.com -- Tattoo Pictures, Tattoo Designs and Tattoo Ideas

Topics: 2   Posts: 3

If you both have two different styles just get simple words or something from a book, song, or a movie. That's what me and my husband did because we both like different styles of tattoos competely.

Topics: 0   Posts: 1

hello u 2 lovebirds should get an amieagram which is a word you can read 2 ways upside down n rightside up. i may have not spelled it right or if not get ur anniversary date in just numbers

Moderators: MissKittens