Tattoo Designs   Join   Login   Help
Japanese Tattoo Creator   Online Tattoo Maker   Tattoo Pictures    Tattoo Lettering Designer    Custom Tattoo Designs     Try a Tattoo

Attention! Please make sure JavaScript is turned on in your browser! You must turn it on in order for TattooDesign to work properly.

Forum
Talk with other members of the tattoo community about matters involving ink and skin. Join us to post here.
  Latest Posts   Categories   Tattoo Discussion   Tattoo Ideas, Designs, and Meaning  

My sons Name

Topics: 1   Posts: 0

Hi All

I have several black tribal designs and would like my sons name James tattooed across my right pectorial, i  know a good tattoo artist but was wandering if anyone out there had any ideas , i want the letterig about 1-2 inches in height but the J slightly bigger and it must be black , i would like free flowing kinda joined up writing in the sort of stlye that elvis presley used to write his name , i have no idea what the style is called, i think Jonny Knoxville has a tattoo with similar style writing to what im after, would be greatfull  if anybody can throw some suggestions or picture examples my way .

Cheers

Daz

Topics: 0   Posts: 2
⇒have you checked out the fonts on your computer?

Moderators: MissKittens