Tattoo Designs   Join   Login   Help
Japanese Tattoo Creator   Online Tattoo Maker   Tattoo Pictures    Tattoo Lettering Designer    Custom Tattoo Designs     Try a Tattoo

Attention! Please make sure JavaScript is turned on in your browser! You must turn it on in order for TattooDesign to work properly.

Forum
Talk with other members of the tattoo community about matters involving ink and skin. Join us to post here.
  Latest Posts   Categories   Tattoo Discussion   Tattoo Ideas, Designs, and Meaning  

Unique Masculine Fleur De Lis

Topics: 1   Posts: 0

I'll be visiting my hometown New Orleans in a couple of weeks.  I want to get a Fleur De Lis on my left upper arm, but can't seem to find a design that I like.  They really all look the same, the ones that I've seen.

I'm thinking of a design, possibly incorporating NOLA, inconspicuously somwhere in the design, and maybe keeping it in a clean circular type design?  Black and Grey.  I don't want it very big, maybe 3 inches.

Any ideas?  Or maybe info on how I could pay someone online to design for me?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Topics: 0   Posts: 33

there are a group of artists on this website who can design you something...for a small fee.

http://www.tattoodesign.com/design_your_own_tattoo.php

or you can get to it by going to the main page...all the way down at the bottom where it says "design your own tattoo"

Moderators: MissKittens